• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Been trying to experiment with a couple of pics....

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
Cleaned the beastie yesterday & took some normal pics.......

but wanted to take some more arty pics for want of a better description :oops:

I'm a complete novice @ this stuff & thought I'd have a go @ something different for me.

Took loads in the dark & stuff, but all seemed blurry & can only put it down to my shakey hands or camera. Anyone got any tips?

Cheers

:shock: My god that is a shiny Milano 8)

Love the effort on the last two pics, but the focus should have been on the car rather than the ground. Second one was closer than the first.

If your using an auto-focus digital camera, I was given a little tip by a photographer at Disneyworld of all places.

As the auto focus usually focuses on the closest thing, focus on the object (in this case the car) and then while holding the focus button (shutter half down in most cases) move the camera into the position you want. This way you get the same shot and the focus is on the car.

Works great for me...works in nearly all settings too 8)

Welsh-Rich said:
:shock: My god that is a shiny Milano 8)

Love the effort on the last two pics, but the focus should have been on the car rather than the ground. Second one was closer than the first.

If your using an auto-focus digital camera, I was given a little tip by a photographer at Disneyworld of all places.

As the auto focus usually focuses on the closest thing, focus on the object (in this case the car) and then while holding the focus button (shutter half down in most cases) move the camera into the position you want. This way you get the same shot and the focus is on the car.

Works great for me...works in nearly all settings too 8)

Cheers Rich :wink:

She only got washed yesterday, she needs a polish & then a wax.....gonna tackle that @ the weekend if the weather holds off.

Cheers for the tips....might have a go @ that after the clean Saturday.
Thanks again Rich :D

SpaceMonkey said:
She only got washed yesterday, she needs a polish & then a wax.....gonna tackle that @ the weekend if the weather holds off.

That's not even waxed or polished?????? :shock:

No worries on the tips....i was so impressed when the she told me that I ended up taking about 2.5 Gb of pics in 2 weeks :oops: :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
That's not even waxed or polished?????? :shock:

No worries on the tips....i was so impressed when the she told me that I ended up taking about 2.5 Gb of pics in 2 weeks :oops: :lol:

She was waxed a couple of weeks ago, but only a wash & chamois yesterday. :D

Does make perfect sense.......might have to empty my memory card for the weekend :lol:

Cheers again Rich for the tips :wink:

Looking good.

If my car wasn't so nackered I would take some 'arty' pics of it :lol: :lol:

Friendy said:
What do you use to get it so clean.

Just use Halfords own car shampoo, a sponge, hydra blade, chamois & about 2 hours :wink:

Thanks for the comments people

Triiiiiiiiiipod...They rock 8)

Me + Nath have a wicked idea for upcoming pictures once our cars are both sorted! 8)

Back