• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bens - Civic Type R EP3 NHB Orange Monster

b3n

ive had the car for about 6 months now, it was complety standard when i bought it and ive changed a few things,

they include:

Alpine CDE-9880R
Vibe CBR 12" Sub
E-tech Front Upper Strut Brace
AEM v2
Orange Mugen Socks
Orange Earthing Kit
6k Hid Kit (Hids4u)
Eibach Pro Kit
Eibach Front & Rear Camber Adjusters
D2 Lower Control Arms
Fast Road Setup
ST Orange FN2 Alloys with Bridgestone Potenza's 225/40/18

Comments Welcomed...

Pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks smart mate, nice to see something different!

Why does it have indicators on the body and in the wing mirrors though?

Looks smart mate, nice to see something different!

Why does it have indicators on the body and in the wing mirrors though?

Because it's a face lift CTR

Looks really cool Ben, orange really goes well with NHB. FN2 wheels as well, nice!

got to admit i'm not a fan of what i call loud wheel colours but i actually like the orange with the black

I would never take that kind of colour for my own rims, but i looks so damn nice though! (H) Just wondering... did you spray the rims? If yes, why didn't you spray the whole rim, the inside is still normal?

I would never take that kind of colour for my own rims, but i looks so damn nice though! (H) Just wondering... did you spray the rims? If yes, why didn't you spray the whole rim, the inside is still normal?

i was considering spraying the inside, but i was on a tight schedule to get them done because it was booked in to be lowered, fast road setup, balanced and tracked and i needed them on before that. i only had the alloys a few days before all the work would was carried out, and plus the inside of the alloys always get covered in brake dust and its a nightmare to clean, espcially being orange!

Did you make it a facelift? I will say, I would have kept the PFL rear lights. Other than that very cool car.

Did you make it a facelift? I will say, I would have kept the PFL rear lights. Other than that very cool car.

the rear facelift lights were already on, but everything else was preface. i do agree you with im not really a big fan of the lexus lights, i prefer the preface!
i probably will be changing them in the future

does look nice mate and sits well. hilarious that you regard the civic as a monster though.

Back