• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best all round track exhaust

Hi all what's the best all round exhaust which is track friendly.
my current setup sounds good but it's abit loud
DC race mainifold
supersprint b pipe 1 silencer
M2 back box
when I say best all round I mean cost, sound and power

For power it'll be something 3", so solid fabs or TDI north system

For cost, something that doesn't have scene tax on it, ie nothing from Japan

If I was doing it all again I'd go to MIJ and have them make a 3" system for me, with enough silencing for track regs. Should cost around £300-£400

3 inch systems are still hit and miss on track noise limits. Somewhere like Bedford you'd have no hope on drive by.

I've got a Toda which is pretty damn quiet! When I get tested it hits 88db which is pretty pathetic really :).

I am planning on swapping to 3inch some time next year and will be going for a TDI job or the solid fab track spec.

Carry a decibel insert with you for long journeys and fussy tracks. Worked for me.

I've got one now. Luckily on my last track day I managed to borrow one. But sticking an insert in kind of defeats the object of a 3 inch system...

Cheers guys sounds like there is no definite option 3" which will satisfy all tracks I don't really want to run a bung on track if I can help it.

I've been running a Toda system for years without issue with either power or excessive noise. I recently repacked the silencer and it is always a lot quieter than most on a track day.

Back