• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best budget cat back system for EP3

Hi guys just wondering what the options are for stainless steel cat back exhaust budget around £400

Cheers

Adam

Yeah i had my eye on a DC System,HKS is around the same price but put off by the piping not being stainless from the backbox.I take it the scorpion systems are a no go?

Have you looked at the piper cat back ? I paid £380 delivered from abp I think ! A great exhaust for the money IMO.

I got a custom stainless cat back made up near newcastle for 360, is a bit of a trek but worth a shout?

r8byb silenced and a spoon replica exhaust and you will have a load of change left over from £400 te backbox is from hwmotorparts but it appears he is currently out of stock you would have to send him a email to find out when he will have them in stock again , i was shocked at how good the quality of the one i received was

Cheers for the advice once feb comes i will look into it in alot more detail. still edging towards the DC ***

My dc sports exhaust has literally just been delivered from funky power :)

How did this turn out. I really tempted to get the DC sports cat back but I just dont want an obnoxiously loud car, I commute in it. I was also considering a Spoon B pipe with everything else standard. Just want a better system and a little more noise.

The Spoon back pipe if unsilenced will make your car a LOT louder not just a little. Try the Supersprint(?) silenced. It will give you the performance but not the droneing associated with straight through pipes.;)

Hi guys, follow on from this topic.

Been quoted £450-500 for the DC Sports Catback system and a further £50-100 for fitting, is this reasonable?

Im also looking into getting a new manifold to suit, been quoted £425 for a DC Sports, should i get this done at the same time as the exhaust or at a later date to compliment when i get the K100/Kpro upgrade?

Back