• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best ep3 window wind deflectors?

Sorry if this has been covered before!
But what's people's opinions and experiences of the best wind deflectors for the EP3?

I've had Climair ones for over two years and still do the job, well they haven't fallen out anyway.

Another for Climair. No clips or tape, but they stay firm. Can get light and dark tint

I will definitely go for the climairs. The only place I can find them is eBay at the moment.

In regards to the dc5 stuff, I haven’t got round to finishing off the cat and manifold yet, I’ve got the flange bolts to knock out etc, plus I will get a k100 remap after as well but been a bit delayed as a few things that need paying for all came at once as they do. I did get the new rear 24mm anti roll bar fitted and new bushes which sharpened up the handling. Next year I would like to do a couple of evening track days at Cadwell, we will have to one at same time?

Cheers

I had heko ones for about 2 weeks and they fell off. The clips don't hold them in properly. I'm going to look into the climair ones aswell I reckon!

I will definitely go for the climairs. The only place I can find them is eBay at the moment.

In regards to the dc5 stuff, I haven’t got round to finishing off the cat and manifold yet, I’ve got the flange bolts to knock out etc, plus I will get a k100 remap after as well but been a bit delayed as a few things that need paying for all came at once as they do. I did get the new rear 24mm anti roll bar fitted and new bushes which sharpened up the handling. Next year I would like to do a couple of evening track days at Cadwell, we will have to one at same time?

Cheers

certainly mate, my lad has just bought a FN2 so he will want to do one.

Back