• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best exhaust for ep3

Hi, been reading through a lot of the previous threads and I really cant decide what exhaust to get. I want something with a good sounds :twisted: and decent porformance :).

Im torn between a:

>Buddy Club Pro Spec Cat Back
>Spoon N1 Cat Back
>HKS Hi Power Cat Back

Anyone give any advice, that already haa either of the above or what would you reccomend. Thanx

I'm biased towards the N1 as I have it. It sounds fantastic.

[video=youtube;pX6ZKbCENX0]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;MC6EP3jjcmI]old link autoupdated[/video]

5.jpg

dsc01022resized.jpg

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/6499/5.jpg

Nick what exhaust is that pictured above?

Also if i was gonna buy a spoon, am i better of paying that little bit extra and getting a Toda?

Feels Titanium. £900 delivered,

up for sale is the FEEL's titanium exhaust system i got with my ep3, if this doesn't sell i may well fit it as its stunning

this system took 6 months to arrive from japan. it is hand built by the FEEL's factory and made to order.

it is brand new, only taken out the wrapping for pics. the centre section is stainless steel, the rear box titanium. the quality of this system is outstanding, definately a good alternative to a toda system.

as i said, its brand new, also included is gaskets, bolts, springs, and mounting carrier for rear box. there is also a really tidy looking exhaust bung.

its ideal for track use, db levels as follows.

idle - 72db
6000rpm - 93db
wot - 102db

thats without the bung.

here's a link to it on vtecdirect,

http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/item-- ... H-009.html

£900 delivered in the UK.

located in ayrshire if viewing/pickup is needed.

sorry about the quality of pics, camera phone's aren't great.

Sounds pretty d@m nice...
However, i think £900 is probably a lil too steep for my liking :(.

Thanx for the suggestion though :)

I want a N1 due to the sound.

However, that Feel's one looks teh sex and OEM style is also a Suits fav.

Ive got a Buddyclub Prospec, great sounding exhaust if you like it loud, good for gains aswell. However im changing mine this fri to a Dc Sports one as my Prospec has now snapped at the backbox for the 4th time in two years and im dont want to get it welded again.

But if you would like to purchase my Prospec off me your more than welcome. £80 pick up or swap for a quickshift.

No thanks sugar, cheers for the offer though..

Where are you getting your DC sports exhaust from?
Coz i was gonna get one, i contacted TDI north about one and they said, due to DC sports going out of business, they havent got any ATM!

Hatton, your doing your best to get me to get a N1 :) wheres the best place to get 1 mate?

No thanks sugar, cheers for the offer though..

Where are you getting your DC sports exhaust from?
Coz i was gonna get one, i contacted TDI north about one and they said, due to DC sports going out of business, they havent got any ATM!

Hatton, your doing your best to get me to get a N1 :) wheres the best place to get 1 mate?

I will tell you friday after I have ordered mine (dont want them running out lol), but its £435 delivered

I will tell you friday after I have ordered mine (dont want them running out lol), but its £435 delivered

Thats just for the rear box though isnt it, the mid pipe is about the same price at the moment!! Silly money!

Im stil goin to get a Toda within the next few weeks though! :twisted:

Sugarpuff.. as you live near(ish) to me, could you tell me a decent place to get a catback exhaust system fitted? Or are you doing yourself?

When it says custom, does it mean something like a powerflow exhaust?

Does look nice, but not sure mate. Hatton kinda twisted my arm to get a Spoon N1...

Not sure where he got it from, sounds nice though :D

Cheaper alternative to a branded cat back, depends what your budget allows.

Mate its only a catback, if your not going to do it yourself, just whip it into any decent garage and they will do it. They will most prob charge about £20 to do it.

Back