• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best Inlet Manifold for Ep3

RBC is probably the best £ to performance one you can get. Unsure if the RRC fits, it does offer marginal performance increases over the RBC but they are rare as hens teeth and command a significant premium.

RBC is probably the best £ to performance one you can get. Unsure if the RRC fits, it does offer marginal performance increases over the RBC but they are rare as hens teeth and command a significant premium.

Yeah I was looking on tegiwa they sell the rrc modified as an upgrade for the ep3 hence why I was wondering as it always used to be the rbc

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an RRC manifold on my EP3. It will require modification to the front cross member to fit it.

PRC inlet is also a good upgrade if you can find one cheap (from a JDM EP3/DC5). Direct bolt on fit with no modifications. I saw 240bhp at TDI North with supporting mods before upgrading to an RBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently the M2 inlet is meant to be just as good but cheaper, so the internet says...

Back