• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

best place to get a clutch from

i was originally going take my car to abp for a clutch change but ive rang my mate and he will do it for £100 if i get the clutch,ive seen tegiwa sell genuine honda 3 piece clutch kits has anyone brought 1 from them? any other good suggestions where to get one from? i dont mind mail order or i can collect either way i aint fussed also what gearbox oil do i need and wheres best to get that from?

cheers folks

eBay has this one for £145: 251042906777

Says it's genuine, no idea how you'd tell though. Cheapest I've seen.

R585872872, i think that is almost certainly legit on the basis that the seller is a honda/hyundai dealership. good price that.

Great success. Incidentally, how much do your mates charge to do a clutch? Will probably pop in next week to enquire about a service, hanging on to source an LSD before doing the clutch though.

not a lot. which mates? the guys i would use for a clutch job would be auto torque in bicester. did a clutch on a focus couple of weeks ago for me. you'd probably be looking at around £100 labour + the MTF + clutch (self supplied).

Yeah sorry that's who I meant. Sounds good. Feel free to let them know I'll be in next week if you get a kickback from it.

no kickback from them. have you been in before? it used to be chris and tom, but tom moved on and now it is just chris (is his business anyway), he recently hired a junior mech called jack. never liked or trusted that name.

FAO: r348978349784, give 'em a like http://www.facebook.com/#!/autotorque

Last edited by a moderator:
No mate, will be my first visit. Will be driving past on Tuesday so I'll pop in. I'll keep an eye out for that one, sounds shifty.

cool, they are super guys; chris is a lege. mention my name and watch his face drop or eyebrow raise. they're behind the mazda garage on the a41.

Back