• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best System for the DC5?

Sorry Evs, but I'm not keen on the Toda either....just not a fan of the downturned pipe. Although they do sound nice and you can't question the performance.

I've only got the buddy club back box chris, rest of the system is standard, so you can guess on the noise levels should you get the full system!

S'alright Rich, people are entitled to have different tastes - just posted the pic so Chris could see what it looked like. :)

I didn't immediately like the look myself just from pictures of the system off the car when it first came out, but it grew on me and I think it looks much better when fitted. It does sound nice, is quiet enough to run a decat, and makes good power, so it comes down to how you define 'best' really... :wink:

Evs said:
S'alright Rich, people are entitled to have different tastes - just posted the pic so Chris could see what it looked like. :)

I didn't immediately like the look myself just from pictures of the system off the car when it first came out, but it grew on me and I think it looks much better when fitted. It does sound nice, is quiet enough to run a decat, and makes good power, so it comes down to how you define 'best' really... :wink:

Like I said above mate it's growing on me. I want to see one in the flesh first; and of course hear it.

You can't fault the gains on the exhaust, nor the stonking reviews it's had :shock:

No probs. There are a few people with DC5s with this system, Toda header & GruppeM so you should get the chance sometime.

[OT]Are you set on swapping to a DC5 now, and if so what's the timescale for this? Not long now til the BTCC starts, so should be plenty of chance for a p-ride or whatever at one of those events, if you're interested?[/OT]

Evs said:
No probs. There are a few people with DC5s with this system, Toda header & GruppeM so you should get the chance sometime.

[OT]Are you set on swapping to a DC5 now, and if so what's the timescale for this? Not long now til the BTCC starts, so should be plenty of chance for a p-ride or whatever at one of those events, if you're interested?[/OT]

I'll be looking for a P/X in July mate. I'll meet Rich before the season and hopfully have a blast in his :twisted:

Ah OK good stuff. I meant have a p-ride in one with a Toda so you can decide whether you like the sound, unless Rich has been busy and not told us... :wink:

Evs said:
Ah OK good stuff. I meant have a p-ride in one with a Toda so you can decide whether you like the sound, unless Rich has been busy and not told us... :wink:

Well it all depends on what I'll be going for. I may have the chance at one already modded......

Evs said:

Nah, not that busy mate :lol: However i have managed a few bits, Mugen bonnet, B&M short shift kit and full set of camber adjuster - plus a Kpro and maybe full exhaust system to come :D (the joy of impulse buying )

And I finally got the bumper and tyres sorted too :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
Nah, not that busy mate :lol: However i have managed a few bits, Mugen bonnet, B&M short shift kit and full set of camber adjuster - plus a Kpro and maybe full exhaust system to come :D (the joy of impulse buying )
Quite busy then! :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
And I finally got the bumper and tyres sorted too :lol:
Did you get any non-slip pedals to match? :wink: :lol:

MilanoChris said:
Well it all depends on what I'll be going for. I may have the chance at one already modded......
Well that would make more sense overall, and if it's the one I think it is then it made very good power 8)

Back