• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best wheels for satin silver?

hey, anyone got any pics of a satin silver ep3 with black wheels? looking to change mine but really not sure what to do? its lowered 30mm and looking to keep 17" ? would they look small? im used to the dub seen so not sure what to do, this is how it is now, cheers lee:rolleyes:

Attachments

• wheel r.jpg
    wheel r.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 41
cool mate, what suspension u got on there? looks a bit lower on rear? cheers

35mm on KONI sports suspension & ABP springs.

I was 30mm previously but wanted to go a little lower so opted for 35mm looks the business but 30mm is plenty enough.

I had OEM wheels powder coded in gunmetal. It looks ok. I am waiting other bits to arrive before I will upload any pics.

does this place sell them just rims only?

No with tyres aswell, i got a great deal on mine as the mis quoted me on the tyres by over £100 but honered thier mistake and i paid £100 less :D

Check around for prices but at the time i found these were the cheapest, was over a year ago now though.

attachment.php

these may be for sale soon at a very reasonable price!

nice! lol i dont need tyres though, cant get just rim price without tyres??

Sorry i thought you meant do they sell tyres with them as i need some :lol:

Of couse they sell them without tyres, just give them a call they were very helpful when i ordered mine.

Back