• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Better air feed.

Aye that bit does, the bit I want, but there is also a butcher's grille version. Do not want.

A few of the DC5 lads use the 5zigen air scoop. It looks decent but it's quite pricey iirc and I am unsure if it fits the EP3.

The FC Design scoop looks great and serves the purpose a treat. Is there anywhere I can get that from with an English website?

if you can get on ctro nick there is a thread in the air induction section now with a quote from ephatch.com...a firm in the usa selling grotty looking mugen airbox replica's....but the ram-air part of the kit looks perfect for a hondata modded airbox.

Ram Air Piece

IMG_2219.sized.jpg

Bottom of Ram Air Piece

IMG_2220.sized.jpg

the square end of it will fit the oem rubber in-feed pipe...perfect.

that thing looks spot on.......shame because they'd make more money on just selling the ram air scoops cos that kit looks rubbish.

Had another chat with Showstoppers, if 5 of us want the ram air scoop then he can maybe sell them on their own. I asked him for a rough price but he hasn't got back to me.

£100 for carbon fibre, £60 for fibreglass. I will make a group buy thingy.

Second thoughts, I don's see how the ram air connects to the engine bay anywhere? The bolts underneath have nowhere to go, the only bolt is at slam panel level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Second thoughts, I don's see how the ram air connects to the engine bay anywhere? The bolts underneath have nowhere to go, the only bolt is at slam panel level.

is there a bracket of some sort that comes with it, that was my first thought when I saw the pictures..

I'd be more than happy to be a part of this group buy and I've got 2 people in mind who might be interested too. I'll only be interested in the fibreglass one though because you won't see it that much in the engine bay, and gains won't be worth £100.

I'd be more than happy to be a part of this group buy and I've got 2 people in mind who might be interested too. I'll only be interested in the fibreglass one though because you won't see it that much in the engine bay, and gains won't be worth £100.

you'll sell a fair few on ctro as well...:cool:

im in the process of making a cold air feed, to fit standard airbox might be able to make a few:)

Back