• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

bhp question??? please share your knowledge

hi hasnic
Why have they got a bad reputation on the forums? I've not heard of anyone having work done by them and having problems with what's been done

Who would you personally recommend using for modifying and garage work?

Also if anyone else has suggestions on who they recommend using please post
Many thanks in advance as I plan on getting more work done in the future

I'm afraid i'm not going into details, as when I have done before i've been threatened with legal action. There are members on here who've spent thousands with them and had nothing but trouble and disappointment.

I'm glad you've been pleased with the service you've had, I really am. In that respect there's no reason for you to go any where else, but just be aware not everyone is going to share your opinion;)

That's fair enough thanks for the reply
I don't want to cause you or anyone hassle everyone should be able to share there opinions and experiences with others to help others avoid having problems without fears of legal action or any other kind of hassle! This country has gone to pot when you can't say anything without reprisal

For a reasonable estimate for a normal car FWD cars - add 10 bhp to the wheel figure and divide the result by 0.9

Seano

I'm afraid i'm not going into details, as when I have done before i've been threatened with legal action. There are members on here who've spent thousands with them and had nothing but trouble and disappointment.

Name me a tuner who hasn't had that and I'll tell you a story about them...all of them have had their issues in the past, anyone who picks one out of the hat is just showing favouritism. There's no guarantee's...pick the one that suits you best and cross your fingers imo...

Back