• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Big Ends knocking- i got ripped off!!

Thats brilliant news mate, that wee w*nker will have some look on his face when he hears the `knock knocking` coming up the road and turning onto his driveway :smt098.Hope you have learned from it and you get the ctr you deserve after all this :smt023 (p.s get a milano red one, they`re the quickest!lol!)

+1

I can't believe it doesn't flag up with VOSA when this happens!!I thought that was the point of the electronic MOT or whatever you call it soo annoying.

Just read through all of this :eek:
But yeah well done with the MOT thats a good catch!
Good luck with the next car hunt!

Thats brilliant news mate, that wee w*nker will have some look on his face when he hears the `knock knocking` coming up the road and turning onto his driveway :smt098.Hope you have learned from it and you get the ctr you deserve after all this :smt023 (p.s get a milano red one, they`re the quickest!lol!)

+2

If the guy is a trader then he is totally liable for ALL of the repairs for the first 3 months after you picked it up. Especially good to know if the advert had trader showing. Good luck and keep us all informed.

Just saw this... 25K miles gone in a year, must be driving in reverse alot then!!!

Good luck, hope you get your money back from the scum bag and can get yourself a PROPER EP3. :)

This is the first i have read through this, i was really wanting to find out how it all went in the end..

Any Update? Fingers crossed for you bud ;)

plus I am thinking of selling mine soon for a DC5, so you might be in luck for one that has been looked after haha.

J

Just spotted this, don't think the OP will be back on here though for an update, though it would be nice.

Reading this as been like watching flash forward , i really want to know what happens next , but i dont think we will ever find out !

i just ready alot of this i kinda felt like that when my first ones gasket went..i got my money back bar 800 quid...now i feel how i feel when eastenders finishes...

Jesus christ. This is why it pays to do an hpi checkBEFORE you buy a car. Hopethe OP gets everything sorted.

Back