• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Black Beauty - rsk fitted!!! now for sale!!!

Hey guys picked up my beast yesterday. Loving it so far. Has factory satnav and rear parking camera!! Here are some pictures that I took when I got home

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

sits too low for my liking, so my plans are to get eibach lowering springs, change the rage alloys to some aftermarket 18" alloys, would love a hks rsk and to enjoy the car!

Enjoy Kaisar

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to replace the wheels, they are too big and I would prefer a little more comfort! Black is a pain to keep clean

Can't agree more on trying to keep a Black car clean. But when they are and polished they look the awesome.

Nice FN2. I am slowly coming round to the FN2... I do like those Honda alloys though. Are they 19" Rage ones?

Can't agree more on trying to keep a Black car clean. But when they are and polished they look the awesome.

Nice FN2. I am slowly coming round to the FN2... I do like those Honda alloys though. Are they 19" Rage ones?

yes they are. I do like them but they are a little more crashy with the car lowered so may change them. The more I look at them the more I like them though! We shall see!

First modification is complete. Got rid of the tatty gear gator and replaced it with a new one from topgators.

Out with the old
IMAG0289.jpg

in with the new
IMAG0292.jpg

went with the suede one

Also got a new knob as my old one was scratched a bit too much!!!!

IMAG0302.jpg

and one fitted:
IMAG0306.jpg

am I seeing double??
IMAG0307.jpg

nope just bought another set of mats as I like to keep them in decent nick for longer so double up on them.

This is is the new used set I bought:
IMAG0308.jpg

Wasn't a big fan of the rages so got rid of them. Got some team dynamics instead, only pictures I have at the minute;

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0390.jpg

IMAG0392.jpg

also fitted my personal plate that I have and put on the jap style square size on

Nope they Don't yet......... No New Type -R for you. :D

:( Means I can't tease you about FN2s anymore :D

I doubt it will be long before they do make these for the new Type R.

This parcel arrived the other day. Was contemplating this and and tegiwa induction kit but decided I'd prefer this;

IMAG0444.jpg

and the money shot;
IMAG0464.jpg

such a difference this has made to making vtec more desirable. Coming from a DC2 and a modded eg this was really needed to say the least.

also went to see stevie at grinspeed today as my service was due. Top notch service as usual. Next on the cards is brakes

Saw this on Grinspeed's instagram, looks sweet fella!

My circumstances could change in the next week or two so this could be up for sale soon :(:(:(
I could be doing a 62 mile round trip if I bag this new job instead of currently 20 miles! Bad times! Really do not want to go and get a dirty d but having my sensible hat on I cannot justify the additional petrol costs.

Back