• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Black Beauty - rsk fitted!!! now for sale!!!

If it's motorway driving you can easily get mid to high 30s if you're sensible. Plus petrol servicing costs are often cheaper than diseasal. Sorry, I mean diesel...

If doesn't always work out cheaper to go derv, don't give in! I've just bought an FK2 and my commute will be 74 miles round trip a day after Christmas, though I can and often will get the train instead.

haha diseasal!! mmm that has thrown a spanner in the works. I might see how I get on I just assumed it will be a lot cheaper. Yes it is 95% motorway journeys but did not fancy racking up miles in the FN2. I suppose I could see how I get on initially but I just wanted to be prepared from the get go! You do not normally look into all running costs like servicing etc only just looked at petrol vs diseasal costs!

Unfortunately the car will need to go asap. I will put up a for sale ad on here as I would like it to go to a forum member. I will not get a dirty d but it will be a smaller sized petrol engine. Sad times!

on the plus side it will be very reasonably priced as I need it gone. I will hold for a forum buyer if I can. I shall clean her up and get it sorted asap.
The car i want someone has just put me off so more research is needed I think

Back