• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Black or Silver ep3, can't decide

I got an NHB ... and I will say Silver, so the carbon bits stick out very nicely!

i'd say NHB but that's because i like stelth and not i'm not a showman

As an ex Milano owner if I was looking for another EP3 I would go Cosmic or Silver.

Bottom line, Black looks best (always has, why they used it on the brochures), but is hardest to keep that way. Silver looks 'nice' and is easy to keep clean. Milano not so common so does stand out. Cosmic.... zzz zzzz zzz yawn :D

Cosmic.... zzz zzzz zzz yawn :D

How very dare you!! lol. Cosmics can look awesome! but as far as your choice goes i would definitely go black. If i hadnt seen my cosmic with the white wheels i would have gone Nighthawk styley. My mate has a NHB Type R and it looks very nice indeed! Silver seems a bit boring to me, but then ive never been a fan of silver cars so..........

I would never have black again, its a right pain to keep clean and the billions of stone chips of my bonnet stand out really badly :mad:

Milano not so common so does stand out. Cosmic.... zzz zzzz zzz yawn :D

I would never have black again, its a right pain to keep clean and the billions of stone chips of my bonnet stand out really badly :mad:

That is one of the reasons i have a Cosmic! for the 500Miles I do each week, having a black car would be a nightmare. At least it looks ok by Friday, even if it needs a wash by tuesdays drive. ;)

S I L V E R

Silver all the way. When you've cleaned it up nice, in the sun you get gorge sparkle & it looks class. Black looks like ur a halfords chav Boy racer lol!!

Milano, my friend. ;)

IMG_8575_smaller.jpg

IMG_8503_smaller.jpg

Silver silver silver silver silver

I`ve had 3 silver EPs in 14 months so call me biased :lol:

I hate black, such a turd to keep clean. And any scratch sticks out heaps.

Silver you don`t see the scratches so bad, but the blobs of tar is obviously more visible on silver than black. Plus when it`s a bit dirty it still looks clean

But all the best modded EP's are black, Taz's, Hovblacks (when he had it), Spenc's, mine :cool: :cool: :D.... They just looked more gnarly.

So, which IS better black or silver, there's only one way to find out:

ed_imgsnn0203d_265_37735a.jpg

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Lol nice :) I think I'll go for silver if I can find a decent one. Was checking out a RX8 earlier today tho :s If it wasn't for the shitty mpg!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for Black, if you can be arsed to clean it regularly. I am biased though.

I think I'm the only person on here with a standard black CTR:

dsc02078gq3.jpg

If you want to go one better, go for white...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back