• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Black Rims on a Cosmic

Hi All

Looking to upgrade my alloys i was looking at the P1 Racing SF Challenge, the black with the red out line.

Would that suit a Cosmic Type R. I think it would be a eye catcher?

What are your thoughts?

:confused:

Yes mate I think they'll look smart, there's a pic of a cosmic with black/red rims under the pictures section in a thread called 'various good Honda pics' it's about the 6/7 one down. I am also thinking about black rims too but prob just spray my OEM wheels.

maybe, i have been speaking to a wheel company in surry who have said that they can spray in any combination of colours?? might look pants imo on the OEM as they have a very thin edge to them.

Ive got these on my Cosmic you copy cat lol. Ive got some pics but there not very good and dont really do them any justice. They look better in the flesh so to speak

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00089-1.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

I was looking at some similar wheels, they really suit a Cosmic :)

I'm now thinking of just spraying the OEM ones black. Just need some money :(

Its been lowered on Eibach Prokit. Not a major drop.

www.japshop.co.uk is where I got them. Not a bad deal. I got them with 215/40/17 Toyo T1-R's and ultralite locking/normal wheel lugs and Ultralite valves. All fitted/balanced/delivered for around the £850ish mark and got a Buddyclub and Ultralite T-Shirt thrown in for nothing lol. Top people to deal with they were aswell :)

Back