• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Black Type R - Fly Eyes, Thoughts?

Hi All,

This is my first post on the site.

Please take a look at the 2 pictures I have attached, this is my first Type R, its the FN2 Model in black. I have put fly eyes on the front Fog lights and Head lights, I would appreciate everyone's thoughts on this?

Cheers

Jake

Car 2.JPGCar.JPG

I like fly eyes, they don't affect the beam in any way either IIRC.

You need rear tints too to carry the theme on IMO (that's if you don't have any already, I can't see from the pictures)

Looks good mate.

I thought about doing this. I've got a very dark/stealth theme going on and this would finish it off.

Whats the quality like? Can you really notice something stuck on over the top?

Hi Guys, the quality is good but you must make sure you do it properly using a heat gun in places ect.

When cleaning the lights be careful not to rub them with a dry cloth as bits of fluff get caught in them, i heard Spi Vision is good too?

If you look close up you can tell something is there but it still looks good. The back lights are gonna be a pain to do due to the shape of them, and the little poking out bit.

I need to get the windows tinted too, but I am getting quoted all different prices so slightly confused.

On another note is there any tutorials on how to use the site?

Yeah i will be doing them over the weekend hopefully. It's easier with 2 people. Are you thinking of doing it?

I like :) looks good i also own a black fn2 and been thinking of getting this done. id like to tint the tail lights too and maybe the windows but id like to see an example first to decide.

Let us know, with pics how the rears turn out. I hate the plastic look on the back end and this would be a great alternative.

I will do, I should have the tail lights done this week and I will upload some more pictures.

I also want to black out the windows but finding a good place to do it is proving difficult, and I am being quoted all sorts!

What do you guys think of the wind deflectors? I am thinking of fitting some, but I want to try and avoid the "chav look" haha!

Just ordered some of these. Plasti-dipped my badges on the weekend too. Going to have a ninja car soon...

Back