• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Blitz R-VIT

NYA

:?: Has anybody else had or have one of these meters. They seem to provide tonnes of info but just wondering wether they are worth it? Have found them on E-Gay for £235 incl. shipping, they are £295 on the Blitz website. :?:

I had one and they're pretty usefull but there's a new version out now with colour display.
I wouldn't pay £300 for it because Blitz UK (RaceLogic) will rip your ass.
Your other alternative is the Greddy Infometer.

I use one.
Very nice bit of kit. Beats having pod gauges everywhere, although oil temp and pressure may be of use if your running boosted and tracking it. If not dont bother.

What are they like for fitting, easy or not. Is it just a case of plugging into your OEM ECU and away you go, so to speak, or is it more complicated than that. Also where do you guys have your's situated? :D I was thinking in the little empty box underneath the stereo.

newyorkaddict said:
What are they like for fitting, easy or not. Is it just a case of plugging into your OEM ECU and away you go, so to speak, or is it more complicated than that. Also where do you guys have your's situated? :D I was thinking in the little empty box underneath the stereo.

They just plug into the OBD2 port which IIRC is located in the upper left part of the drivers footwell mate so don't even have to touch the ECU :)

Defi also make a unit that displays similar info and looks very very nice :wink:

Back