• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Blue FN2

Neily03

Professional Hippy
Saw this at the dealers when I went for brake pads earlier;

IMG00162-20100416-1537.jpg

IMG00163-20100416-1537.jpg

Sorry about the dodgy mobile pics. It did look stunning! :cool:

I know this has been a colour available in Europe for a while but I've got a feeling that there is going to be a whole raft of special editions and options available over the next 12/24 months to shift what FN2s there are built and unsold before they bring out the new model.

I also fear that this might be the last 'Civic' Type R we see due to EU emissions regulations and Honda's corporate strategy. I'm not saying that there won't be another Type R, but I just think that there won't be another Civic in that guise. Just my opinion though...

I suspect they might go back to the old system of VTis and such. They'll possibly want to drop the Type R name if they're having to stop building them.

I know this has been a colour available in Europe for a while but I've got a feeling that there is going to be a whole raft of special editions and options available over the next 12/24 months to shift what FN2s there are built and unsold before they bring out the new model.
I also fear that this might be the last 'Civic' Type R we see due to EU emissions regulations and Honda's corporate strategy. I'm not saying that there won't be another Type R, but I just think that there won't be another Civic in that guise. Just my opinion though...

Sort of agree - I think something similar might have ben done for the EP3 (might be old news). To clear the stock?

I remember a country on the continent (Slovakia? Croatia? Not sure) receiving a limited run of Blue EP3's.. very few of them - someone on CTRO has/had one - looks awesome IMO.

dsc0377ay5.jpg

On the FN2, I like the blue :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of agree - I think something similar might have ben done for the EP3 (might be old news). To clear the stock?

I remember a country on the continent (Slovakia? Croatia? Not sure) receiving a limited run of Blue EP3's.. very few of them - someone on CTRO has/had one - looks awesome IMO.

dsc0377ay5.jpg

On the FN2, I like the blue :cool:

That blue looks the sex!

I'm another deep sapphire blue owner. . . .

Red and blue go well together with the Optimus Prime seal of approval!

Attachments

• Optimus Prime..jpg
    Optimus Prime..jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Back