• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

:cool: Have the skirts and bumper been fitted?
Shhhh :lol:
Only test fitted Sun; easier access to the engine bay and interior, plus I have discussed with Willie something very specific with mounting the numberplates. Don't worry, no holes will be present.

Geo is done btw. It's slightly more conservative than I originally wanted but with the Race spec Nitrons you can only have a minimum camber of -3.5 :lol:, or flip round the top mounts and have a maximum of -2. Yes you can add camber bolts to address this but eventually I'll be going more aggressive so it's redundant for me.

MINIMUM of -3.5 :eek: !!

Fcuk my nana.

Tyres every 2000 miles will suck man.

Baller though.

MINIMUM of -3.5 :eek: !!

Fcuk my nana.

Tyres every 2000 miles will suck man.

Baller though.

2000 miles a year will be plenty for road mileage, especially with the ride those Nitrons will give. I have separate track wheels now which I can take down to the canvas dontcha know :lol:
Being serious though, the top mounts are turned. Camber is set at -1.95 front, -1.5 rear which is very conservative for the setup. Excluding toe etc, the original plan was to start at -2.5 camber at the front and work up to -3.5 as my technique improves.

The teg is my trackday/showcar (worst combination I know) toy/hobby btw before anyone jumps in about not driving it enough. Touge on UK roads doesn't really appeal to me tbh. The track is where it's at for me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
To be more precise it's the Js GT type 2 wing, note not the type 1. It's not an option for the dc5, only for the s2k. Junichi Umemoto put through a special order for me after a discussion with him a couple of years ago. This is the very definition of an über rare part for the dc5

Back