• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Boosted EP3 = 314bhp 204lbft

That is the key statement in this sentance.

PS2's are rubbish. In the wet, even when driving to the conditions, my DC2 gets chronic under steer (even at low speeds like 10 mph, and the under steer is to the point of it being dangerous to drive). My DC5 did the same with them. They are horsesh!t and I woudn't thank you for a set.

PS2's are rubbish. In the wet, even when driving to the conditions, my DC2 gets chronic under steer (even at low speeds like 10 mph, and the under steer is to the point of it being dangerous to drive). My DC5 did the same with them. They are horsesh!t and I woudn't thank you for a set.

I honestly never had any issue with them, I know their limits in the wet though and it was a low limit I have to agree.

I did about 20'000 miles in them in my EP3 (2 sets) and was happy with them.

I did also have a FRSU (pretty much as soon as I bought my EP3), like you did in your DC5, so this will perhaps give them a better contcat than in a OEM set up car.

I never had a different set of tyres on there mind you so I had nothing to compare them with.

There is, without doubt, better tyres available, but for the price you pay for PS2's I think they're alright.

:)

Well mine are coming off in December and I'm putting some proper tyres on instead. I hate the bloody things.

Agree with the comments about Paradas. When brand spankers they're not too bad, as soon as the tread gets below half worn they're absolutely lethal!

Absolutely sick car though bud, brakes look the nuts :eek: Love the power delivery on the RR graph, must be a right hoon to drive.

Awww shame, what's parts are you stripping or you taking the hit and trying to sell as is?

Brakes/discs/exhaust/turbo/JDM mats/Spoon Ti gear knob/DEFI Gauges (boost, oil temp, oil pressure)/DC Sports Ti front strut/Spoon Rear strut brace/Hondata Boost solenoid/Walbro intank fuel pump/AVID Racing engine mounts/Engine/Gearbox/18inch Buddyclub P1's 235x40 Prada Spec2's/K20CYA reg/Buddyclub Shortshifter.

About everything really.

Ah bugger there are a few bit I would have had off you Scott, aint gonna happen atm though :(
What you after next dude?

Prepared to be annoyed with silly offers, payday fails etc.

Will you take £200 for the turbo?

Back