• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Boosted EP3 = 314bhp 204lbft

....very pleased with the Spec2's. In the dry they are pretty damn good! In the wet, they are fine if you drive to the conditions.

That is the key statement in this sentance.

If you think driving with WOT and chucking the car into bends on raods when its pooring down or greasy is safe, then dont buy these tyres. In fact dont buy a car, I dont want you crashing into me.

I ran these for two years on my EP3 without a single bad thuing to say about them.

Obviously if you have £££'s to invest into tyres there are better ones but for a reasonably cheap tyre I would buy them and recommend them everytime.

Well the fact that even the box I showed him which said which side the discs need to go on didnt convince him.

From what I have read, the worst that happens is increased pad wear. Although this comes with increased bite.

I'll keep them like this, if I kill the pads within a few months I'll look at swapping them round.

That looks terrific man. Serious motor.

Can you make the Wembley meet? TarmacNymph intends to come down/up from your way too...

Might be a bit forward of me, but... If you do, can I get a pax blast please :p?

That is the key statement in this sentance.

If you think driving with WOT and chucking the car into bends on raods when its pooring down or greasy is safe, then dont buy these tyres. In fact dont buy a car, I dont want you crashing into me.

I ran these for two years on my EP3 without a single bad thuing to say about them.

Obviously if you have £££'s to invest into tyres there are better ones but for a reasonably cheap tyre I would buy them and recommend them everytime.

I needed a set by the next day, reasonably priced and rarerims got them to my door by lunchtime after ordering them at 2:30pm the day before!

From what I have read, the worst that happens is increased pad wear. Although this comes with increased bite.

I'll keep them like this, if I kill the pads within a few months I'll look at swapping them round.

I was just about to say that I doubt there are any serious complications from these facing the other way. Great car though fella, saw a turbo'd Red H yesterday (eventhough it was a Teg) and they sound awesome in the flesh.

That looks terrific man. Serious motor.

Can you make the Wembley meet? TarmacNymph intends to come down/up from your way too...

Might be a bit forward of me, but... If you do, can I get a pax blast please :p?

I will hopefully be driving up with Karl!

Not sure about taking you out for a spin though, wouldn't imagine Wembley being the right place to open the taps. :lol: Maybe though..

Small change, too good to pass up;

69f106d1.jpg

Facelift headlights?

Yup.

Swapped mine with Drewcifer with £50 his way.

Now I only need to work out if I can change out the sidelight on one side without removing the headlight/bumper again.. :lol: My mangled hands can't get at the fitting.

Should be able to jack the car up a touch, and access the back of the cluster via the wheel arch trim; just unclip a couple of the trim clips.. Pretty straight-forward.

Do jack the car up [no need to remove wheel(s)] as it provides sufficient opening to unclip, and pull back the trim :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be able to jack the car up a touch, and access the back of the cluster via the wheel arch trim; just unclip a couple of the trim clips.. Pretty straight-forward.

^This. I found out you could do this after I had de-gloved the skin from my hand, when fitting some new indicator bulbs in my old EP3.

Cheers for the tips all. Will be having a crack at it later.

Just trying to get a price for a few more parts, CC stage 4 clutch/flywheel or a clutchmasters equivalent, wavetrack LSD, AFI inlet manifold. Then a remap with moar boostz.

Should be quite a bit more poke once that's done.

Will be listing the car for sale at the end of next week, not desperate to sell, just feel like a change. Either Supra or S2k.

72k miles. 2 owners from new, IIRC, will check.

Won't be splitting the car.

If I don't get £8.5k for it I will keep it.

You are very lucky. I am in a rotten country.
In France you can make nothing. Even no intake. And the insurances refuse quite.
I'm furious LOL.

Back