• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bosch Aerotwin Retrofit On CTR

might not be the right place for it, but does anyone else get their blades juddering across the screen? this seems to affect both flatblades and traditonal ones

Buy them anyway the Bosch Aero Twin AR601S aren't listed for the CTR either, but still do the job.

Can you do us a favour Chris, see if you can find the exact wipers on eBay, for less?

Hopefully not, I can barely catch my breath :(

As Bosch dont do a 15" i bought a twin pack with a 24" and 18" and removed the end caps on the 18" to cut off 1.5" on either end then used clear silicone to stick the end caps back on. Being a Bosch product i expect the quality to be very good and for these to last very well, also please note the Bosch Aerotwin Retrofit seem to be the most slimline retrofit available

just be careful removing the end cap and use a junior hacksaw to remove half inch either side. I used clear silicone to stick the end caps back on, once the silicone has dried use a stanley knife to remove the excess silicone.

Back