• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Brake calipers

Yes mate paypal is fine I'll let you know when mine are fitted and I'm ready to send off. I had a package delivered and thought it was my caliper paint but it was from cleanyourcar.co.uk lol! And europerformance said it would be here today. :mad:

How could I forget you mate. I'm going to the garage tomorrow to book in the car. Hopefully they'll tell me to come back that night ;)

Hi mate, I have booked my car into the garage for tuesday 3rd November at 3pm. I'll send your brakes calipers to you early Wednesday morning. You want them sent next day recorded delivery? I remember you saying you needed them early November for some reason..

Pm me your address and ill reply with my paypal mate!

Lee

Oh yeh, i rang honda up for some of those embossed callipers, but they wanted £700 for the front pair. So decided it was a bit too much for me :p
How much would u be willing to part with those callipers Marshall?

In the middle of refurbing them at the moment mate. They are not to the standard currently that i would want to sell them.

Back