• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Brake disc help

balancemotorsport.co.uk have recommended that I go with the grooved stoptechs on the front, leave OEM on the rear, but to put Yellowstuff pads all round. German TUV and logbook requirements mean I'd have to declare these as upgrades and list them on my logbook and insurance. So DS2500's wouldnt even get though the paperwork!

They only list EP3 bits, so waiting for them to confirm all this fits. Be a bugger to have to send it all back!

Fitted the discs but my calipers are dead (intermittent sticky pistons) so I'm awaiting replacements to go with new HEL flexi-hoses and Castrol fluid. Car is technically off the road apart from local driving so I'm only priming the discs with the old pads.

I think the FN2 discs are slightly smaller. I think the Brembo site has measurements - I'm sure I read it there.
Any chance of some pics of them fitted when you get a spare 5 mins? Cheers

attachment.php

Click for full screen wheel pic'.

Cheers for pic look really good! They are the same size as standard and therefore just a straight replacement?

Ordered these last week so should hopefully be here tomorrow and maybe fitted on weekend or early next week! What do you think of them so far??

I wrote a piece on another thread.

In general, I am happy with them. Good bite with new pads, hoses and fluid. Pads have happily bedded in with no noise. Bit more dusty on the wheels but it is expected.

Back