• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

brownys milano fn2 progress thread :) 30mm springs now on!

Hi everyone!!! :smt006

Been on here a while after puchasing my first Type-R last october and I have to say its absolutely AWESOME! So much better than any of my other cars, (clio, corsa, polo, ibiza, bora) its just EPIC!!! Well, I think it is anyway :lol:

Anyways I thought I'd start a little progress thread as I have a few plans in the pipelines despite promising myself and parents that this one would be kept 100% standard for all of my ownership!!...

Oh how we've all heard that one before!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

On to the car!!! -

2008 Milano Red FN2 with just 25,000 miles on the clock when I bought it (now 28k)

Heres some pics of the car after i brought it home and gave it a good clean :)

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

First thing was to sort out a new head unit because I couldn't stand not been able to use my ipod in the car :rolleyes:

DSC_0008.jpg

Who knew it could be such a costly job just to get a stereo fitted!! But ahwell I'm well pleased with it!!!

Next was a change of colour on the wheels as unfortunately I have noticed a few standard Milano reds around here :mad:
I decided to go for a very dark smoked chrome as I've had black on my previous cars and wanted something that stands out just that little bit more

DSC_0496.jpg

DSC_0503.jpg

DSC_0504.jpg

Really pleased with how they turned out! Had them on only a day and seen a few heads turn already :D (have centre caps back on now too lol)

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Also I ordered some ABP 30mm Eibachs at the weekend so I can dispose of that arch gap so they're getting fitted on saturday :cool:

537109_10151554446966004_825958425_n.jpg

Excuse my mates head had them delivered to his as hes fitting them and also to avoid disapproving parents haha :rolleyes:

Future plans are -
ds2500's
powerslot big disc kit
braided lines
FRSU and 15mm spacers all round

Thats about it until autumn as I'm going to the nurburgring in august so will need to save up for that

After that im thinking -
catback exhaust
hks rsk
flashpro + map

All comments, ideas, tips and tricks welcome :)

Thanks for looking,

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: brownys milano fn2 progress thread :)

Good plans. :smt023

I started off saying mine would be kept standard. :roll:

got a new keyring :cool:

DSC_0511.jpg

and i finally got my abp/30mm eibachs on!!! even if it was snowing and -2 degrees :'(

DSC_0513.jpg

DSC_0514.jpg

multi tasking like a boss!

and the new ride height!

DSC_0515.jpg

quick cleanse!

DSC_0516.jpg

ta daaa!!!

DSC_0517.jpg

the springs are absolutely AMAZING! ride improved and the handling is actually sublime compared! and looks epic!

so pleased with them!!!! :D :D :D

very nice do like milanos with black or grey wheels and they look and ride so much better on diff springs keep up good work

Back