• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bud's DC5 Integra Type R New pics P4

Bud

Diesel now gone and now a proud owner of a DC5

Car is on 118,000 miles but feels tighter than all my pervious car i have owned. VTEC still pulls strong and the handling compared to my civic is far superior

Car has full service history and including Japanse, even the original invoice from when it was bought in Japan and invoice from when it was bought in england for £14,000 back in 2005. All serivce work done at Honda . Its even has all the japanese manuals plus endless certificates, import grade, BITMA mileage etc

d68af2fe.jpg

8766bbb0.jpg

0f3398de.jpg

31474e2e.jpg

b5161f8b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks, i love it

Good choice, now tell me, how are you finding it compared to an EP3?

Quite simply owns the EP3 in every way.

The handling just amazing in terms of the EP3, I never had much confience pushing my EP3 car into a corner even when it had TEIN coilovers, fast road setup, JDM ARB and LSD. The chassis is excellent and combine that with the steering feel just makes the car lot more fun to drive than my EP3 also.

To be honest power wise it doesnt feel any quicker than my EP3 when it was standard but it does seem to rev more freely further up the rev range. The DC5 makes me feel very involved which has brought the fun back in driving

The brakes are actually very very good. I had Stoptec BBK on my turbo civic but these seem to stop just as well if not better

I would defently say its a good upgrade from an EP3

Welcome back to K20

Thanks Allen

Think i seen this one advertised around, looked very good condition for the Miles/Age! Awesome purchase buddy. (Im after a red or black DC5, still hunting)

Think i seen this one advertised around, looked very good condition for the Miles/Age! Awesome purchase buddy. (Im after a red or black DC5, still hunting)

I really wanted a red one but there was none around. Silver is lovely to but thats even rarer!

Thanks

Looking to give her a good polish when the weather is better and get the SLR out

haha yeah

Which also reminds me, maybe plan a Wembley meet for the summer along with a nandos meal :)

That is a twin loop hanging out of the back isn't it? :)

Good spot dotty

Certainly is. It's been on the car since it was imported, even have the invoice and manual for it in the history folder :rolleyes: Shows how good the quality of the exhaust actually is.

Have to be honest though it's too quiet for me but combining it with a header could give me the tone i want. Shame it's quiet a restrictive exhaust compared to most of the others which might force me to sell for something like a Fujitsubo RM01a but saying that some people have seen good results with it on

Last edited by a moderator:
Back