• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

buffer for polishing and waxing?

i think its time i got myself a buffer for polishing the ctr as i have an arm like popeye.
any ideas whats a good one to get?

i think its time i got myself a buffer for polishing the ctr as i have an arm like popeye.
any ideas whats a good one to get?
I've got a Meguiars G220. I can't fault it tbh but it's not cheap. Look to pay around £200 for one (£250 for the polishes and pads as well)

There are other Random Orbital Polisher on the market, but most are non UK and require a transformer as well. I would go for a Random Orbital Polisher as they are a bit more forgiving in the hands of someone starting out in the world of machine polishing. The last thing you want to do is knacker your paintwork by polishing through the lacquer.

I've got a Meguiars G220. I can't fault it tbh but it's not cheap. Look to pay around £200 for one (£250 for the polishes and pads as well)

There are other Random Orbital Polisher on the market, but most are non UK and require a transformer as well. I would go for a Random Orbital Polisher as they are a bit more forgiving in the hands of someone starting out in the world of machine polishing. The last thing you want to do is knacker your paintwork by polishing through the lacquer.

O HAI NICE POLISH U GOT DERE

50.jpg

Back