• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUILD UP - DC2 Integra Type R *UPDATED 10/03/07*

Looking awesome mate 8)

Man, how do you get your engine bay so clean. It looks cleaner than a brand new car. :shock:

Very very smart fella 8) :D

I had Eibachs on the DC5 & they were spot on. If I changed springs on the 182 it would be to Eibach again :wink:

Keep up the good work mate

this teg is mint mate ,i would use spoon springs with spoon dampers as i used eibach springs at first with spoon dampers on my ek9 ,then i used spoon springs together with the spoon dampers and this was much better ,the spring rates are much harder on the spoon springs :wink:

Paul this is an excellent thread.

You have stunning example of a DC2 there and your modding it in a nice and subtle way, which I like 8)

Good luck with whatever is planned for the future :wink:

Nicest Milano DC2 I've ever seen 8) 8) 8)

The harnesses looks just the job, the stripped rear I'm not so keen as is.

Great work mate.......look forward to the next installment.

Look great dude 8)

I'm keeping mine now and having some bits and bobs done over the next few months inc sorting the body work so i might actually have some shine in the Championship Beige paint at some point :lol:

Great job on it though :D

Back