• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BUILD UP - DC2 Integra Type R *UPDATED 10/03/07*

Great stuff again mate :)

The Eibachs have changed the ride height just enough from an aesthetic point of view & I'm sure they have made a nice sutble different on the black top.

The Willians harnessed looks just the ticket too imo!!!
I do like the stripped out look, but think it can be made so much nicer with a simple covering of carpet or the like.
A friend of mine has done the same with his XR2 & used some odd stuff to cover door cards etc. I can get some pics & details if you'd like mate? It's just black, not espensive & lightweight iirc too.

Again Hats off to the cleanest Milano DC2 I've seen :)

Nice touch having the red harness fitted fella - what are you going to do when you run out of mods????:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers for the posative comments :D

I think I will leave it bare in the stripped out rear. I dont mind the naked metal and wiring, just need to be careful when loading the back up with surfboards and wetsuits!

Scouse - there is always more you can do, but gonna mainly focus on keeping the car and its original parts in top condition - I think this car will be a keeper for me. I am very pleased with the harnesses, was relativley quick and easy to fit them, once I worked out how I was gonna mount the eye bolts. I have become very quick at removing both front seats now! :lol:

Nice work again Gunn. This is without doubt my favourite car on TRO, although i'm not too sure about the stripped out interior... :(

Loving that a lot, don't see to many red DC2's, well i have not anyway. Good selection of well thought out mods. Wish I could get my engine bay as clean as that...

..if you are ever at a loose end one weekend ;) :D

This is without doubt the best Teg on this forum, and I’m struggling to think of a better one I’ve seen! Quality mods and looked after superbly! I’m always coming back to this thread to see what you have done to it!

Stunning! I didn't even consider a red car before this thread and now I am in love! I will no longer be dismissing the red one!

If you don't mind me asking how much did the spoon backbox and mid pipe cost?

Stunning! I didn't even consider a red car before this thread and now I am in love! I will no longer be dismissing the red one!

If you don't mind me asking how much did the spoon backbox and mid pipe cost?

I got a very good deal on the B pipe and N1 backbox from Tom @ TGM. I paid a lot less than £500 for them ;)

Usually retails for a bit over £600 full price.

Cheers for all the kind comments people :cool:

Feck me i'd die for an engine bay that clean!!!! wow, stunning car and loads of hard earned money put into it. NICE.........

Cars looking fantastic mate, caliper colour was definately the right choice, theres too many cars floating around with red calipers.

Agree with the comments on the calipers - not at all 'chav' imho. They're a sort of bronze/gold colour originally IIRC :cool:

Will Hammerite stand up to the heat though? Thought you needed to use specific caliper paint? :?

Agree with the comments on the calipers - not at all 'chav' imho. They're a sort of bronze/gold colour originally IIRC :cool:

Will Hammerite stand up to the heat though? Thought you needed to use specific caliper paint? :?

Thats good to hear, it was the OE colour I was trying to replicate - I have reads lots about other people using Hammerite, but I will post back if I have problems! Its been on about 3 weeks now and is still fine :cool:

Back