• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Bye bye old, hello new

Just a quickie as obviously i should be out running her in.

Dirty Scoob, Clean FN2

DSC00054.jpg

Will post new more pics later

Alan

You've parked in front of the keep clear signs :p

- Kevin.

yeah i noticed that :p:p:p, oops.

Yes i am running in but in small does today, i have to keep calling home cause waiting for washer repair guy, damn foolish day to be fixing that thing. So drive for 20 mins then back, over and over and over

Much sooner have the Scooby over the new Civic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm liking the black Scoob but the FN2 looks like a cartoon sci-fi car. It's got an arse like a black momma (this is not racist - black mommas do have massive backsides. Fact).

It is also a good thing, nothing wrong with a bit of booty....

Ah ha! So you're the guy the sales guy was waffling on about. I popped down to Bradford Honda last Sunday to have a look at their Demo car (very nice looking, love those seats especially).

The sales guy was on about a bloke who was getting the new Civic R in place of his Impreza.

But amongst some of the other quite plain sales bollocks he was talking, I put it down to telling tall tales! :lol:

Ah ha! So you're the guy the sales guy was waffling on about. I popped down to Bradford Honda last Sunday to have a look at their Demo car (very nice looking, love those seats especially).

The sales guy was on about a bloke who was getting the new Civic R in place of his Impreza.

But amongst some of the other quite plain sales bollocks he was talking, I put it down to telling tall tales! :lol:

What were they saying?

At least they weren't talking complete bollocks, they actually did have some one trade in an impreza for one.

Back