• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bye Bye S2000.Hello EVO number 3 :)

Need to get rid of this stupid dump valve! The suspension could do with a setup aswell. It's on a pretty basic setting at the minute.

I quite like mine :oops:

I am getting those coilys soon, are they the BC BR's or the other type?

is that the SSQV dumpvalve?if so, how much are you selling it for? also when you look in it what colour is it, as there were loadsa fakes about - different colour when you look in it!

ive got a forge recirc on mine, loving the flutter!!!!

ps, loving the car mate! as Stu said, were gonna have to have some sort of meet soon!!!:cool:

is that the SSQV dumpvalve?if so, how much are you selling it for? also when you look in it what colour is it, as there were loadsa fakes about - different colour when you look in it!

ive got a forge recirc on mine, loving the flutter!!!!

ps, loving the car mate! as Stu said, were gonna have to have some sort of meet soon!!!:cool:

Hopefully I'll have a look when I'm taking it off this weekend :)

I've just changed it and it's got a purple bit inside it. Is that right?

I've just changed it and it's got a purple bit inside it. Is that right?
yeah that right! the fake/knock off ones are mainly red inside. how much you after mate? pm me a price if you want! so your thered dont turn into a forsale thread!!:D

It's kinda weird without it to be honest :confused:
Might hang onto it for a bit and see how I feel.
you love the noise really mate!!!!:D hows it running with the forge recirc? when you had the ssqv on, did the car have a tendancy to drop revs/stall when coming to a stand still?

you love the noise really mate!!!!:D hows it running with the forge recirc? when you had the ssqv on, did the car have a tendancy to drop revs/stall when coming to a stand still?

It's just the standard recirc i've got on now. Tickover was fine with the SSQV. I've heard the stories about them but it was fine.

New wheels

New wheels.

I've copied Dotty and went for a set of 8MR alloys.
The weight difference between these and the 18's is huge!!!
The car now handles like I want it to :)

PICT0621.jpg

PICT0622.jpg

Looks good. I'll have to take it for another drive so I can see the difference myself.

Good choice, suits it well, how are you getting on with those coilovers?

The handling seems to be much improved. It takes the bumps much better now.
It used to skip a bit on tight roundabouts etc but all that has gone and it now handles like it should.
18" wheels might look good but when they're as heavy as those revolutions I had they don't work too well :evil:

MR wheels are a safe choice :)

I had a nice drive down from the North yesterday, I keep looking at pics of 9's (especially the FQ360!!)

Back