• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cabring & customised JDM ARB fitted :D

N77

5 mins in Liverpool and look....

:lol: :lol:

Only kidding you scousers ;) they would use bricks not axle stands :lol:

Anyway its all up in the air ready for fitting of the Cabring tie bar and JDM ARB :D

While I was there I decided to take the back box off and give it a good cleaning.

As you can see the right hand side is the cleaned bit :lol: using Megs metal polysh.

Right better get back to it

Updated

Now all on :D

Time for some cleaning and then some better pics

Carl

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That megs metal polish is great stuff.....brings out my fathers 4x4 bits out nice and shiny 8)

smeg said:
I need to get some Megs Metal Polysh actually 8)

I got a pot free as I bought so much other stuff :oops:

Mine shall be on axel stands at some point this weekend when the ARB is dry. Also got my ETD today :D

CTR_Paul said:
smeg said:
I need to get some Megs Metal Polysh actually 8)

Anyone know if it's ok on Titanium?

Think it is iirc :? Will try and check now

** Edit ** It's labelled as an ALL metal polish so it should be ok - but the megs site doesn't mention titanium one way or another :roll:

Well the tie bar is on as that was pretty simple, just make sure nothing moves.

The ARB has proved to be slightly more awkward, as the bolts have been on for a while it took fooking ages to get them undone, as you have to hold an allen key in the bolt then undo the nut.

As I didn't get it all going till late then its still not on as it was getting dark, so had to put the wheels back on to put the car away for the night.

I will continue with it tomorrow though, its all ready to fit the JDM one on now though :D

The car sounded awesome with no back box on just as well :twisted:

Well theback box is cleaned as much as I could do it, will be going soon hopefully.

I also did a swap round of my wheels so thought it would be rude not to clean them at the same time.

And me nuts needed a quick going over as well

Carl

adamcivic said:
Like your wheels 8) 8)

Sure they look better on the car though :lol: :lol:

Dunno they looked quite cool sitting in the garden :lol: and bigger for some reason too :?

They are back on the car, for now anyway

Carl

Love the wheels Carl and cant wait to see the results. My ARB is nearly done, just a few more coats :oops:

N77 said:

Carl

Thats what worries me, did you hold the arm in place when you removed the nut and bolt. I just have this image of the suspension arm falling out and not being able to get back into position :oops:

paul.goffin said:
N77 said:

Carl

Thats what worries me, did you hold the arm in place when you removed the nut and bolt. I just have this image of the suspension arm falling out and not being able to get back into position :oops:

Trust me Paul having had first hand experience of one falling out, you can get it back in :wink: All you need to do is put something there to stop it falling, piece of wood should be fine

Just checking, but your bolt doesnt seem to be in the top left of that pic on the arb :lol: :lol:

Back