• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cabring & customised JDM ARB fitted :D

Just fitted mine, looks cool and will post pics later but my god its a bitch to get off. Tip for anyone doing this, use a lot of WD40 on the bolt and the allan key goes in the end of that bolt. Thats about it, once off its easy going back on as the bolts are a lot looser :lol:

Well having driven it now with them on I am finding that the back end does seem more stable, not really driven hard hard yet though as the roads were shite going to the track thing at Rockingham, on the way back I had a quick blast after dropping Pete off but it was quite planted, so far so good.

Its been worth my damaged skin and aches :lol:

Carl

zeffania said:
Just fitted mine, looks cool and will post pics later but my god its a bitch to get off. Tip for anyone doing this, use a lot of WD40 on the bolt and the allan key goes in the end of that bolt. Thats about it, once off its easy going back on as the bolts are a lot looser :lol:

Tell me about it! Took me over an hour to get the two nuts off the end of the bolts. Somehow summoned the strength of a beaver and the cunning of a moose to remove them in the end :p

Looking good m8, I hope you 'enjoy motoring and motor spirits by' too :D :D

Back