• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cadwell Park trackday March 27th

We are running another Trackaction-Online trackday at Cadwell Park on March 27th. It will be open pit with limited numbers to minimise queueing and free instruction will be available to any that want it :cool:.

For those that haven't had the pleasure, Cadwell is one of the very best circuits in the country with it's wide range of corners, cambers and gradients it's a mindblowing introduction to circuit driving for novices but still has plenty to keep us experienced trackmonkeys coming back for more :) . To see what the circuit looks like from behind the wheel, CLICK HERE!.

To come along just post your name on this thread and we'll get bookings sorted out. The cost for the day is £150 but Type-R members can get the discounted price of £125 :D; passengers can be signed in for £10 and extra drivers for £35.

Hope you can make it!!

Steve H

It is a long way for you guys, all I can say is that there is nowhere else in this country that matches up with Cadwell Park, you have to do it to understand!

It's three hours for me (and I live about an hour from Oulton, Mallory, Donny, Silverstone etc) but I keep coming back!

This has been fully booked for a few weeks now but we've just had a cancelation so please shout up sharpish if you'd like to come along tomorrow.

Steve H

Sorry to see that none of you guys could make this one :(

We were really happy with how the day ran, a few red flags as per usual for a trackday but aside from that there were no queues and the track was dry all day:D .

Here are a few photos from the day -

XSP_173.jpg

XSP_0120.jpg

XSP_0300.jpg

XSP_0113.jpg

XSP_0173.jpg

Our next trackday is at Mallory on Saturday Sept 5th so I'll be posting details up soon, if anyone has a rwd car and fancies some car control training, we are also running a driftday at Oulton on May 9th so shout up and you can join in having some sideways practice :mrgreen:

Steve H
TA-OL

Back