• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cam cover colour

Red or Yellow

• Red for me

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Yellow for me

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Ok I have managed to get hold of another cam cover, I will keep this one for the car whenever I may sell it.

CIMG2644.jpg

As it is in better nick than the one that is in the engine bay at the moment.

However, I want to get the one in the engine bay sprayed up

What do I get? :smt047

Picture588.jpg

or

Picture608.jpg

Take a look on honda-tech.com

Theres a thread with loads of pictures. Crazy designs like jap rising sun, and some are reaaaaaally cool! Either that, or racecoated.com :)

Mine is having a colour change too :D. And no NOT Pink :D

I used to have mine Cosmic Grey, however got bored.

Fitted the new one, and im bored already :lol: Might do something else, still have 2 spare rocker covers :D:D

If anyone has a spare cover I can buy it would be appreciated, the thread on mine for the oil cap it damaged :( .. Preferably an original OEM one in good condition.

Spoon yellow is good, but there are a few of those.

Dont think I have seen a white one, that would look good in a black bay dressed up in carbon, :)rolleyes: mmmmm, that's a good idea....)

Black looks smart too.

Dont think I have seen a white one, that would look good in a black bay dressed up in carbon, :)rolleyes: mmmmm, that's a good idea....)

Black looks smart too.
White in the engine bay is going to get very dirty very quickly and it won't be as forgiving when needing a clean.

Black looks smart too.

All im saying on that is :smt047:smt047:smt047

Back