• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

camber Bolts & rear camber arms!

Definitely mate totally brilliant rules my mk1 ford focus straight out when I bought my CTR :) brilliant mate!! Have you done much to yours or mainly standard so far? I've only got a buddyclub carbon bonnet,foam induction and 6x3 oval caback induction and exhaust came with car lol will be changed in near future lol

Mine has Unsilenced B pipe, Spoon N1, Tegiwa Induction, carbon bonnet, mugen grille, Apex springs, strut braces, LCA's, tie bar and I've got Toda manifold, RBC inlet and K100 to be fitted before JF2. :D TGM FRSU same as fitting the parts.

Mine has Unsilenced B pipe, Spoon N1, Tegiwa Induction, carbon bonnet, mugen grille, Apex springs, strut braces, LCA's, tie bar and I've got Toda manifold, RBC inlet and K100 to be fitted before JF2. :D TGM FRSU same as fitting the parts.

Happy days mate that's sounding absolutely amazing!! Just wondering see the tegiwa induction is that carbon fibre one? Does it work well and give good performance gain??
I bet that exhaust systme sounds the dugs danglies mate lol have you got a sound clip to hear it mate?
You have the parts I'm looking to have just need to save save save lol :)

Happy days mate that's sounding absolutely amazing!! Just wondering see the tegiwa induction is that carbon fibre one? Does it work well and give good performance gain??
I bet that exhaust systme sounds the dugs danglies mate lol have you got a sound clip to hear it mate?
You have the parts I'm looking to have just need to save save save lol :)

Yup! I've got the carbon one, it's a CAI too! It sounds amazing especially when VTEC kicks in.

The exhaust is way too loud mate, I'm annoyed now with long drives and such, I'm fitting the Toda Mani soon too, so probably change my exhaust soon as it will be stupidly loud. And N1 are becoming too usual for EP3's. I think I have video of it somewhere in my computer. lol

Yeah money money money all the time. But it's worth every penny.

The joy of modifying cars. :D

Yeeah I thought it would have been beastingly loud mate I've saw a lot of spoon exhaust links on youtube an they sound like rally cars on heat with the loudness! I want abit of both worlds nice noise but decent gain without going deaf haha!
Nice I love carbon fibre is a weird love of mine weave addict lol I like the gruppe m that why iasked because I can't shell out that money for one of them lol.
Would be good to hear mate if you can find the link :)
If ever needing rid of it mate I could be a buyer ;-)
Joy of it mate eh wouldn't have it any other way! Just the joy of motoring lol

Yeeah I thought it would have been beastingly loud mate I've saw a lot of spoon exhaust links on youtube an they sound like rally cars on heat with the loudness! I want abit of both worlds nice noise but decent gain without going deaf haha!
Nice I love carbon fibre is a weird love of mine weave addict lol I like the gruppe m that why iasked because I can't shell out that money for one of them lol.
Would be good to hear mate if you can find the link :)
If ever needing rid of it mate I could be a buyer ;-)
Joy of it mate eh wouldn't have it any other way! Just the joy of motoring lol

Yeah my tegiwa is like gruppe m but cheaper.

tegiwa intake here is the link buddy - http://www.tegiwaimports.com/tegiwa-civic-type-r-ep3-carbon-fibre-intake-airbox-kit-521/
That's a brand new one but you could get it cheaper for second hand, I'll let you know if I find one.

Oh and if you are modding your car don't forget to get K100 ECU or kPro so you'll get the best gains out of it.

Yeah I had thought that mate I just love carbon fibre to match my buddyclub bonnet! Brilliant mate that's much appreciated! Can keep in touch an let me know!
Thanks mate I had posted a thread about that earluier how much did your ecu set yoiu back sorry to be nosey mate just intriqued by this ecu tuning?lol Do me a favour and add me as a friend least can keep in touch more easily a lot of members on here lol

Yeah I had thought that mate I just love carbon fibre to match my buddyclub bonnet! Brilliant mate that's much appreciated! Can keep in touch an let me know!
Thanks mate I had posted a thread about that earluier how much did your ecu set yoiu back sorry to be nosey mate just intriqued by this ecu tuning?lol Do me a favour and add me as a friend least can keep in touch more easily a lot of members on here lol

I've added you mate, K100 costed me 350, I was lucky that day and had to drive 140 miles each way to pick it up as previous owner don't want to post. lol

But second hand K100 would be around 450-600 correct me if I'm wrong, and another £250 iirc for remapping. There is a group buy for k100, 530 all in fitted and mapped. Good price but I think's it's finished now.

Shame you live in Scotland! Way too far! :D

Happy days mate that you got me in the buddy list my phone wouldn't accept it at first lol what a joke eh lol
That's really good mate others have told me it would set back almost 800 all in for a brand new one but suppose the drive was worth it mate you saved money an got a minted ecu to tune up for your civic!!
Haha yeah just alittle too far there buddy been looking around to see where in my area can give FSU an mapping with ecu for good prices but not came up trumps yet! Persistence will pay off though would be brilliant to get mine to a smiliar spec as yours soon!

See on the tegiwa site have you seen these solid bushes for gear shift or for gearbox? I saw them on ebay do you know what they actually do bud? Mine is a little stucky when gear changing hard between 2nd and 3rd but thought would be from car not being used for 18months and oil going a little funky lol

Happy days mate that you got me in the buddy list my phone wouldn't accept it at first lol what a joke eh lol
That's really good mate others have told me it would set back almost 800 all in for a brand new one but suppose the drive was worth it mate you saved money an got a minted ecu to tune up for your civic!!
Haha yeah just alittle too far there buddy been looking around to see where in my area can give FSU an mapping with ecu for good prices but not came up trumps yet! Persistence will pay off though would be brilliant to get mine to a smiliar spec as yours soon!

See on the tegiwa site have you seen these solid bushes for gear shift or for gearbox? I saw them on ebay do you know what they actually do bud? Mine is a little stucky when gear changing hard between 2nd and 3rd but thought would be from car not being used for 18months and oil going a little funky lol

I'm sure there would be a tuning company in Scotland, you just gotta find them. lol

The 800 could be seocnd hand kPro mate.

I haven't tried that bushes but I think you would need a new clutch mate. How much mileage is it now mate?

Well fingers crossed mate there will be lol :)
It just might be mate I'm new to ecu tuning so still in the learning stages of that at the moment lol
Aww what don't say that lol would be a heavy price for that to get done lol specially for a decent clutch kit anyway lol mind you I could rope in the mrs brother he's a good mechanic and worked on other car before!
My car has done 95,679 miles mate of the top of my head but hasn't got any paperwork for a clutch change previous owner paid 6200 for it 18months ago didn't like it he's a ford rs man an it sat in a garage for 18months untouched until I got the keys!

How much you reckon a new clutch to get done would cost on our civic mate? I had a focus 1.6 an cost 450 :-O

If it hasn't got clutch work on the book then it could still be the old clutch mate. Are you having trouble changing gear in high RPM? or in VTEC?

TGM asked 360 for new clutch fitted mate. But they gave me discount as they did a fair bit of work to my car. :D

Yeah I had a sneaky feeling that it may still be running on the old clutch mate did you get an uprated clutch or stick to standard mate? That's actually not a bad price atall considering the work that goes into a clutch.
Yeah mate that's exactly what it is it like a lorry in all honesty trying to get gears going in vtec I'm gathering your changes are a smooth as silk in vtec?yeah?

Mine is OEM Exedy they've fitted, They are great clutch unless your tracking your car.

yeah after changing my clutch my gear changes are smooth, even though I'm shifting 8200rpm, easily to get in gears unlike before.

Happy days mate I take it the exedy comes as a full clutch kit?yeah? Sounds good I can't hack having this heavy gear change and I'm scared that by forcing it into gear I'm going to damage gearbox which I know would kill me lol! Haha can't beat a 8k change eh haha vtec yooo!
Would like a nice short shifter aswell just to have a little more funa round the roads although I know that it already has pretty short gear changes as is a few forums have said its great so willing to give it a bssh aswell:)

Happy days mate I take it the exedy comes as a full clutch kit?yeah? Sounds good I can't hack having this heavy gear change and I'm scared that by forcing it into gear I'm going to damage gearbox which I know would kill me lol! Haha can't beat a 8k change eh haha vtec yooo!
Would like a nice short shifter aswell just to have a little more funa round the roads although I know that it already has pretty short gear changes as is a few forums have said its great so willing to give it a bssh aswell:)

Yeah that's why I've changed mine as it could damage the synchros in the gearbox mate and it could be far more expensive than a new clutch!

I would like to have short shifter but first things planned first! hehe..

Goodluck with your car mate.

Exactly mate I like your thinking there I've just been browsing tegiwa imprts for a new clutch kit and uprated flywheel have you heard of anyone using the f1 racing flywheel? Or clutchkits? I'm just wondering as they seem seriously too cheap for what they are!

Thanks mate goodluck to you aswell hope to hear soon! Or see some progress with build I'll hopefully catch you up lol

Exactly mate I like your thinking there I've just been browsing tegiwa imprts for a new clutch kit and uprated flywheel have you heard of anyone using the f1 racing flywheel? Or clutchkits? I'm just wondering as they seem seriously too cheap for what they are!

Thanks mate goodluck to you aswell hope to hear soon! Or see some progress with build I'll hopefully catch you up lol

If you are not planning to track the car then might as well stick with exedy mate.

Yup! catch with you soon let me know your car updates. :D

Back