• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Camshafts

They have be redirected from Portland ,Oregan, USA to me should be here by Monday, good old fedex :twisted:

If I speak nicely to Paul at TDi North should have them fitted in time for Silverstone, along with the oil cooler.

Friendy said:
If I speak nicely to Paul at TDi North should have them fitted in time for Silverstone, along with the oil cooler.

:lol: 300BHP+ and not 1 of us knows our way around :lol: should be exciting! Just wait for me down the straights ;) !

SOates82 said:
Friendy said:

:lol: 300BHP+ and not 1 of us knows our way around :lol: should be exciting! Just wait for me down the straights ;) !

Could give you a toe, aslong as I turn the opposite way to you in the first corner

I was wondering why FedEx called to inform me of a destination change at request of the recipient - guess they're going to the UK!

May I ask why TDi and not CPL for fitting/tuning?

-Ron

Only way it would be cheaper from us if you avoided VAT/Duty somehow. Otherwise, getting it through CPL is the appropriate channel.

Sara, that makes sense if it's geographically convenient, but hasn't he previously tuned with CPL naturally aspirated?

-Ron

Tdi are closer, went to Guy for my first mod of Kpro & spoon exhaust, heard about Paul gave him a try as he is only 45 mins up the road compared to 4 hrs to Guy, and he has done a great job with all the mods so far. My father agreed to fund most of the cams for me, and it worked out just a little cheaper for him to get them and send them to me, as its a Birthday gift might not pay tax but we will see. And its the first time I have ever imported something if it goes well, will look at other things if its quite a bit cheaper.

Hopefully I will show positive results, and supercharged civics will knocking on Guy's door for cams.

Friendy said:
45 mins up the road compared to 4 hrs to Guy.

Hopefully I will show positive results, and supercharged civics will knocking on Guy's door for cams.

Yeah, 45 minutes as opposed to 4 hours - that'll do it alright. Please keep in touch, you are the third IPS-Ksc end-user on the planet. Also, please follow the instructions listed on the owner's reference sheet.

-Ron

[quote="edo]Yeah, 45 minutes as opposed to 4 hours - that'll do it alright. Please keep in touch, you are the third IPS-Ksc end-user on the planet. Also, please follow the instructions listed on the owner's reference sheet.

-Ron[/quote]

Will do, as I mentioned hopefully this will result our small group of three expanding to a much larger number, also raising awareness for IPS in the UK.

Got stung for a bit of tax, oh well it was worth a try, for what I saved versus the hassle I would recommend going to Guy and haggling :lol:

I am up there Monday for something else will chat will Paul about a date and a haggle on the cost :lol:

Would like to see them in for the 10th February for the track day at Silverstone.

Friendy said:
I am up there Monday for something else will chat will Paul about a date and a haggle on the cost :lol:

Would like to see them in for the 10th February for the track day at Silverstone.

Just threaten Paul wih making Mark move in with him and the Missus and im sure the price will come down :lol:

Back