• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Can anyone help with itr-dc2.com?

Hello all I was wondering if anyone here might be able to help if they are on itr-dc2? I signed up a week ago but still have yet to be activated. Figured I'd ask here if theres anyone here that might be able to help by posting or asking to activate me my screen name is impteg. :confused:

I will pop a post up on the dc2 forum for you both - :)

I was a Mod on there for years!

If you PM me your usernames I will get it sorted!

That forum is boring, no new threads, full of people that think the dc2 is a complex super car and that Honda spent millions on development, use the search function warriors, very clicky forum that you have the same old people that have been on there for ages and they don't really like you joining their little circle of friends.mods that think they are big boys by saying stuff like , go have a little relax and think about what you have done, and cheerio.

That forum is boring, no new threads, full of people that think the dc2 is a complex super car and that Honda spent millions on development, use the search function warriors, very clicky forum that you have the same old people that have been on there for ages and they don't really like you joining their little circle of friends.mods that think they are big boys by saying stuff like , go have a little relax and think about what you have done, and cheerio.

Sounds like most forums tbh.

Back