• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Can we have.........

I've noticed the section at the bottom and force of habit is making me scroll back up to the top to click back to the main menu etc! :rolleyes: :lol:

I've temporarily removed this feature again as the way I implemented it originally broke some of the moderation functions :rolleyes:
I'll see if I can do it properly this time :lol:

I've temporarily removed this feature again as the way I implemented it originally broke some of the moderation functions :rolleyes:
I'll see if I can do it properly this time :lol:

Wondered where it had gone. Thought my computer had broken :rolleyes: :confused:

You just can't get the staff!!! :smt075 :smt075

:lol:

Quick question to the Team.

Has that Quick Reply box function been activated yet? This man has been clicking on it with some witty remarks to post but, alas, no joy....

hang on.. I've made it work..!

Need to click the 'reply' icon that is marked on the right of each post.. I see.. question answered by myself..thank you Team..

(I'm such a dizzy blond sometimes.) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back