• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car back to stock.

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
I can feel the lack of grunt low down and in the top end of the rev range now without the Gruppe M and Apexi. I do miss the sound, though I am getting addicted to the stock sound for some reason. Love the high pitched howl! :lol:

MilanoChris said:
I can feel the lack of grunt low down and in the top end of the rev range now without the Gruppe M and Apexi. I do miss the sound, though I am getting addicted to the stock sound for some reason. Love the high pitched howl! :lol:

Mine has been for some time now mate.. All I have left as 'mods' are:

S2k starter button (will be sold with the car).
JDM UJ.
Type - R allum tax disc holder.

Me too - I am running completely factory now apart from the Silkolene Pro S 5W 40 engine oil, and a Honda JDM Union Jack badge!

The standard car is still a great car tho, but you deffinitely notice the difference the mods make once they are removed.

Yup, just goes to show how good the car is stock. I love the metallic cacophony as the cams do their thing, still addictive over 2.5 years on. :twisted:

Imagine how it would feel if you had a JRSC and then went back to OEM!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scousefella said:
Imagine how it would feel if you had a JRSC and then went back to OEM!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like your in a Skoda? :lol:

Sorry Neil :wink:

zeffania said:
dotty said:
craigiusmaximus said:
dotty said:
thorno_58 said:
is everyone selling up then? how come? bigger and better things?

DC5 Integra for me :eek:

looking around at other things for me

dotty did you get my pm?

I did mate - Yesterday I got 28 pms :shock:

Thanks mate I already knew about it :)

Aren't you Mr Popular :lol:

Those pm's were from people telling him not to make any more homo advances Ben. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back