• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car has baby dinks in paint work

Bud

Hey everyone

Noticed my civic has a few baby dent/dinks on the passenger door (tiny hardly notcieable). They can only really be notice in the sunlight or a different angles. Must of been stones or people opeing there doors into my car

Just wanted to no if they can be removed, dont have a picture but will post asap.

you cant really notcie it but i love my civic too much lol !

I got my local dent master guy out. Absolutely phenomenal man, you'd never know you had any in the first place. Juat google for dent masters in your area.

Where you based?

I got my local dent master guy out. Absolutely phenomenal man, you'd never know you had any in the first place. Juat google for dent masters in your area.

Where you based?

Based by heathrow airport. Ill do that mate, thanks for help :D

I am totally obsessed with door dinks. Check the car every night when the wife comes in from work. She actually parks in the corner of her car park to avoid getting a heavy handed neighbour. When we park up when were out I have to park as far away from others as poss. The kids and wife hate me for it. Had my last motor two years and not one - Sad I know, just a bit of OCD maybe :freak:

Me too, park the furthest place away possible, and no dings yet, plus keeps the misses fit at the same time. :D

We should all meet up and park in a circle LOL Parent and child spaces rule! My Dad's the same, we went out in his car a couple of months ago and he parked his new Kuga in a parent and child space. I said "you can't park here it's a parent and child space" he replied "well you are my child" but Dad I am 38 LOL

I got a few removed when i first got my car, it now looks in great condition again.

I was very happy with not having to get the rear quater painted :D

It is a case of personal pride - and I am exactly the same. If you have put your hard earned into something that like then a bit of far away parking is allowed.

Respect for others peoples property is lost in some quarters of society.

I second that buddy. People don't seem to care about anything anymore. My kids are told to respect things not only their own but other peoples stuff too. I was brought up that way. Shame society is losing those moral values.

Back