• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car Wrapping!

I've been considering getting my milano ep3 wrapped in Pearl white.

I know a girl who's dad owns a sign making company and they wrap cars. He said he'd do me a deal on a full wrap for around 600/700 quid in pearl white.

Has anyone had an personal experiences with wrapping? Is it worth it, as in does it stay looking really nice etc?

cheers :cool:

I'd guess that for £6-700 it wouldn't be a very good job. The average price for an EVO is about £1500 but It's maybe a bit more complicated and a bit bigger.
If I was going to wrap my car a totally different colour to the cars paint then I'd be looking to pay around that from a very reputable wrapper to guarantee a good finish and a good quality wrap (material).

Aye, there are big differences from wrapper to wrapper.

For example some wont take door handles and trim off and just cut to the awkward bits, some won't do the door shuts etc so it looks odd when you open the door. The better places strip the car down basically like it would be if having a respray, and then wrap that, wrap the trim bits as requried and refit.

If you're happy to speculate £700 on it and it you don't like it to take it off then fine, but I'd be asking him questions about how he does it.

My guess is if he does vans and the like, he won't be going into the door shuts and will just be scooting round the trim instead of wrapping under it.

Ok i see you what you mean.

However about wrapping vehicles themselves. How does it look generally? How long does it last, does it wear easily etc?

I'm definately looking to get my car wrapped.

cheers guys

Back