• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Carbing front upper

Yeah I have pm'd him, but he away at mo. from the pics on his website it looks like it does, but dont wanna put order in untill I know for sure

Looks pretty nice, both white and chromed, nice price too. If the quality is the same as the lower rear Carbing brace then I would go for it.

Yeah im going for the all white steel one, cos I cant justify the extra £50 for the aluminium one cant cant see there being that much of a weight save

Yeah im going for the all white steel one, cos I cant justify the extra £50 for the aluminium one cant cant see there being that much of a weight save

Does look nice tough in the white, I was thinking of selling the J's strut but would mean having to buy another ETD as well.

Just out of interest if I said "trigger" would you know who I was talking about??

Trigger in the workshop????

Bazza has pm'd me back, Carbing fits on wothout needing to mod anything :p

Chris

jsut out of interest and i cant get access to bazza website at work- how much is the carbing front strut bar??

will it fit over the gruppe m ??

jsut out of interest and i cant get access to bazza website at work- how much is the carbing front strut bar??

will it fit over the gruppe m ??

Nice one bazza :cool:

hmmmmmmmm might be tempted in getting rid of the J's and replacing with the Carbing then .......

over to you guys- should i or shouldnt i ?

the carbing one does look more point to point than the J's

Back