• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Carbing strut tower B front - TYPE D

Hi guys,

Was wondering if this strut bar clears the gruppe M on the ep3? If anyone has pics aswell would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt buy Carbing items they rust away. Have a look at my build thread if you dont believe me.

The J's brace will clear the Gruppe-M.

I wouldnt buy Carbing items they rust away. Have a look at my build thread if you dont believe me.

The J's brace will clear the Gruppe-M.

The rust isn't a problem on the Stainless Steel Carbing items ;) But as said the front brace won't clear a Gruppe M :(

The rust isn't a problem on the Stainless Steel Carbing items ;) But as said the front brace won't clear a Gruppe M :(

Fair enough, still wouldnt touch any of their stuff though personally after the state of my rear bar.

Yeah Lottie yours rusted bad didnt it, my carbing front upper is fine though, it must be because it has protection in the engine bay.

Yeah Lottie yours rusted bad didnt it, my carbing front upper is fine though, it must be because it has protection in the engine bay.

It certainly had, good as new now though :D

carbingbottomoldpaint.jpg

carbingbottomnitromors.jpg

sweet, I'll probably go the J's racing strut for front and rear then.

Just got J's fx ti 60RS installed, awesome sound so cool.

but on the down side, my gruppe M has shifted out of position as soon as it installed. very annoying. when i drive hard and as it churps during gear change just moves, has anyone else had this problem? ill try get some pics up soon

Back