• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Carbon Bonnet

Peter Pan

I aint posting no more!
Ok daft question but has anyone got pics of the range of Carbon Bonnest available fr the Civic EP3 Please

Looking for one with possibly some vents in, also an idea of price and suppliers please :)

I'd say the most effective vent for a charged car is the buddy club bonnet pete?

Excellent quality and good price aswell 8)

EP3-carbon-bonnet-MG1.jpg

EP3-carbon-bonnet-Evo1.jpg

EP3-carbon-bonnet-OE1.jpg

CTR-bonnet-1.jpg

Buddy one is awesome!!!

Spaeak to Unit-8 :wink:

I reckon the evo one, as the vents are gonna be pretty close over the charger, and considering you always going on about Evo's :p

Carl

N77_CEJ said:

I reckon the evo one, as the vents are gonna be pretty close over the charger, and considering you always going on about Evo's :p

Carl

Do like that a lot actually :) How much and where from :)

also like the buddy club one as well

My vote of course is the BC one Pete, It really works with the charger as the vent is slightly behind, and with the lip that flicks the air up to suck the heat out. You can really see the heat rise as you sit in traffic more than usuall. Fit is perfect, finish flawless. You also get a cover for the vent if you so desire if the weather gets awfull. As in the colder depths of winter you may feel more comfortable with the vent closed to keep snow out etc.

ya95lh.jpg

ycr7q9.jpg

G said:
My vote of course is the BC one Pete, It really works with the charger as the vent is slightly behind, and with the lip that flicks the air up to suck the heat out. You can really see the heat rise as you sit in traffic more than usuall. Fit is perfect, finish flawless. You also get a cover for the vent if you so desire if the weather gets awfull. As in the colder depths of winter you may feel more comfortable with the vent closed to keep snow out etc.

ya95lh.jpg

8) 8) 8)

I'd go for that, nice and subtle. Not a fan of the others.

kingbuttmunch said:
do you have to worry about water getting in to the elcetrics of your engine?

no m8. well I did at first, the BC one comes with a cover you can block the vent up, but tbh I have never bothered despite all the shi77y weather we have been having. And all has been fine.

I like the one on G's car.

On another note I'm having my bonnet vented by Sev.

Although carbon on a red car looks cool......

Karlos said:
No one have the Mugen Bonnet?

Most people run a Mugen repilca bonnet made by VIS as the genuine one is designed to be painted and isn't finished to be run naked. Also the cost is massive compared to the replica!

HASNIC said:
Karlos said:
No one have the Mugen Bonnet?

Most people run a Mugen repilca bonnet made by VIS as the genuine one is designed to be painted and isn't finished to be run naked. Also the cost is massive compared to the replica!

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the carbon look to be honest and would prefer a painted bonnet. Also the vents in the Vis bonnet don't seem to be as good as the genuine Mugen ones? How much would one usually expect to pay for a Mugen bonnet then compared to the Vis one?

Back