• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

carbon spoiler, fitted but dunno if it looks right

i've never been a great fan of the carbon fibre oem spoilers. its something or nothing. and the weight saving must really be teeny. though cf oem bonnet will help complete the smooth cf oem trend. dont bother with a lairy cf bonnet.

i've never been a great fan of the carbon fibre oem spoilers. its something or nothing. and the weight saving must really be teeny. though cf oem bonnet will help complete the smooth cf oem trend. dont bother with a lairy cf bonnet.

If I got a CF OEM spoiler it's purely cosmetic, but I would rather a Mugen rep to be fair. OEM CF bonnets looks better than the vented Max Power stuff.

If I got a CF OEM spoiler it's purely cosmetic, but I would rather a Mugen rep to be fair. OEM CF bonnets looks better than the vented Max Power stuff.

the weight saving is noticable though. pick the standard bonnet up then pick a carbon fibre one up. VIS racing one? They are very nice, i had chris' fitted to mine for quite a while and it looked great with the adjustable cf spoiler, but just prefer the smoother cf oem lookalikey a tad more.

Back