• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Castle Combe october

Hello all

I'm going to take my DC2 on a trackday with the SIDC in october and its my first trackday and i'm a bit worried the Scoobies going will blow me into the weeds with there turbo power.
I'm going to take it easy and drive at a pace that i'm happy with but how will my car compare to a UK turbo and even a STI,my friend has a STI and claims i might outhandle him but come the long straight its bye bye Teg. :(
Cheers Stuart

You've no worries there mate :!:

They have AWD, good for initial traction bad for transmission losses, my old modded scoob lost 100bhp through the transmission losses :shock: making it only 160whp :shock:

You'll have no problem on the straight mate :wink:

Even before the supercharger, I had no problem keeping up and passing them apart from really slow corners where the turbo and awd helps, rest of the time no problems, have fun

Evil Stu said:
Hello all

I'm going to take my DC2 on a trackday with the SIDC in october and its my first trackday and i'm a bit worried the Scoobies going will blow me into the weeds with there turbo power.
I'm going to take it easy and drive at a pace that i'm happy with but how will my car compare to a UK turbo and even a STI,my friend has a STI and claims i might outhandle him but come the long straight its bye bye Teg. :(
Cheers Stuart

The DC2 in just nutz in the bends you wont have any problems unless they are well modded :p

As for raw feel the DC2 is still the best Type R ive owned 8)

How do you get to go on this trackday in October as i loooooove Castle Combe and its only 20mins from my house?

Back