• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CG Lock

Anyone else got one? I bought one at the MPH show this weekend as had been looking at them for a while and they were discounted for the show.

Being a big lad (fat B*stards non-ginger brother some would say) i have always found that even with the relitively high sides to the CTR seats i still move about a bit to much on a spirited drive. I wasn't expecting much tbh from this but have been pleasently suprised so far and if it is as good on track then i will be very pleased.

I've had mine for about year and half and love it,cant drive anywhere without fastening now. Managed to get mine on ebay from America for £25 with delivery :D would definitely recommend :D

Had one in use for nine years, would suggest you check bolt tightness regularly, mine has come loose a few times.

Back